Welcome, Unregistered.

Welcome to VTC talk Forums.
Remember Me?
Vaddio
Vaddio is the leading manufacturer and OEM-distributor of specialty PTZ cameras, high-end camera control systems and custom furniture used in the broadcasting, audiovisual and videoconferencing industries.
www.vaddio.com
LAN/VPN Video Conferencing Server
TrueConf Server is an SVC-based video conferencing on-premises software designed specially for LAN/VPN networks. Full HD video experience, multi-point video conferences for up to 250 endpoints, client apps for Windows, iOS, Android, OS X, WebRTC & Linux. Ensures interoperability via SIP/H.323 and LDAP protocols.
www.trueconf.com

Old 04-23-2012   #1
Overloord
Rookie Member

Overloord - Has only 10 Tech Points
Default Movi/Provisioning directory filtering

Hi

Is it possible to create a phonebook source where you filter in the provisioning directory so i get certain entries in the phonebook and not the whole provisioning directory ?
fx. if i have two groups "HQ" and "Branch1" and i want a phonebook where only the "Branch1" are listed.

TMS 13.1.2 not using AD atm.

Regards

Hmm found a simular post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat.Ryan View Post
Hi All,
I am hoping someone has come up with a solution for this as I think it could be a common problem.
Our provisioning directory has multiple folders, is there a way to set up a phone book source to link to the folders in the provisioning directory and not the whole directory itself?

MAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRI View Post
No, unfortunately not.

Per

Last edited by Overloord; 04-23-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Overloord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012   #2
andrew.vasel
Rookie Member

andrew.vasel - Has only 10 Tech Points

Not that I am aware of. I believe we submitted a feature request for this because we wanted to have greater granularity in Movi phonebooks.
andrew.vasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012   #3
Andrew_B
Rookie Member

Andrew_B - Has only 10 Tech Points

13.2 can do this. Phonebook Sources can be based upon provisioning folders, not the entire provisioning directory.
Andrew_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012   #4
Overloord
Rookie Member

Overloord - Has only 10 Tech Points

I cant figure that out. Can you tell me how i can do that ? To me it looks like the old TMS phonebook sources... Do i need the PE before it works ?

/Per
Overloord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012   #5
DRI
VTC Professional

DRI - Has only 10 Tech Points

Yes, TMSPE is preferred. And to do this, simply create a PB Source and then select the PB Source called 'Cisco TMS Provisioning Directory' and then select the specific groups appropriately, i.e. note the word 'groups' vs. 'folders'
DRI is offline   Reply With Quote