Welcome, Unregistered.

Welcome to VTC talk Forums.
Remember Me?
Clearone
Future-proof, affordable, cloud-ready. Itís room video conferencing that simply fits. COLLABORATE Room solutions provide best-in-class video conferencing and collaboration with a price-point and feature set vastly superior to that of competing room conferencing solutions. Find out how affordable and compatibly video conferencing can be. Clearone.com
Blue Jeans Network - cloud-based conferencing service
Our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective communication and collaboration anywhere and from practically any device.
www.bluejeans.com

Old 04-11-2012   #1
alexmart54
Rookie Member

alexmart54 - Has only 10 Tech Points
Default Cant share content

I cant share content while i am in a multi-point conference, i cant do it with people plus content (PPCIP) but i cant do it neither with a VGA or DVI cable. instead i have to switch from content to people in the computer camera option.

However in a end point to end point call it works fine.

I use NAT in my Codec, however i 've tried with my other end point and it is the same problem.

MY codec its a Polycom HDX 7000, My MCU a RMX 2000, gatekeeper CMA 4000.

How can i fix it?
alexmart54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012   #2
gell0011
VTC Professional

gell0011 - Has only 10 Tech Points
Default Is H.239 enabled on your bridge/MCU?

If you can share content in a point to point call, then H.239 is enabled on those endpoints. As the only difference is the device that does the multi-point component, then the obvious question is whether H.239 is enabled there.

If H.239 is enabled on the bridge, then I'd want to check for bandwidth limitations.

Des
gell0011 is offline   Reply With Quote