Welcome, Unregistered.

Welcome to VTC talk Forums.
Remember Me?
Clearone
Future-proof, affordable, cloud-ready. Itís room video conferencing that simply fits. COLLABORATE Room solutions provide best-in-class video conferencing and collaboration with a price-point and feature set vastly superior to that of competing room conferencing solutions. Find out how affordable and compatibly video conferencing can be. Clearone.com
Blue Jeans Network - cloud-based conferencing service
Our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective communication and collaboration anywhere and from practically any device.
www.bluejeans.com

Old 08-02-2011   #1
Gary Miyakawa
Super VTC Guru
One of Our First 100 Members!!

Gary Miyakawa - Has over 50 Tech Points
Smile VTC-CSI available....

I REALLY thought I had a threaded started on this but I guess not. For the past 8 years we have been working on a way to make it easier to diagnose issues with video calls. As pointed out here on VTCTalk, most of the solutions for really HARD problems rely on reading a Wireshark packet sniff. Well, truthfully, I hate reading those things... So, to that end, we have been working on a way to make it easier to read.

To that end, we developed something called VTC-Call Stream Inspection. This unique tool is designed to help people read thru packet sniffs (often called pcap). We read the sniff and output a .html file of what we observed in the pcap.

By making the important H.323 (and some SIP) information available in text format, this can help the administrators/operators/end users diagnose their problems.

VTC-CSI documents all of the H.225, H.245, RTCP, etc packets including things like camera control and H.239 content.

You can see an example analysis HERE .

The Website is: www.vtc-csi.com

You can download a demo copy of VTC-CSI from the same website. This product is NOT free. Single copy of VTC-CSI can be purchased for $499 (USD). That copy of VTC-CSI will be tied to whatever computer it is installed on. It can be transfered to another computer at anytime but you will have to get a new license key.

If you have any questions about it, let us know. It is certainly a work in progress but has significant value already.

Cheers,

Gary M
Streaming Call Analysis tool - Simplify packet traces. www vtc-csi.com
iPod/iPhone/Android VTC-Remote NOW available in their stores.
VTC-Info - Video conferencing equipment inventory tool. www vtc-info.com
Want a custom HDX/Group remote for android device ? Let's talk !
Gary Miyakawa is offline   Reply With Quote